Search

Sep 10, 2016

4 must do things before buying a laptop or PC

Getting a Laptop have always been one of my life dreams till I got one 3yrs ago, there are some certain technique I adopted that made me get a better one for my self not minding that I don't have any technical knowledge of laptop or pc but unmade a good choice for my self and I can proudly say "I don't regret".



Read what to do before getting your self a laptop below.




1. Make some Web research about the product; thanks to the giant web search engines "Google", they have made it so possible that you will almost get the detail of what ever you at e searching for that have been in existence.



2. Check the Monitor; Now you have know every details of the laptop, I would like you to observe the inch of the laptop, check if it will fit to the work you want to use it for. Don't forget to also check on the graphic display of the system, this is one of the most import thing today check for a gaming laptop, as every display of the game is based on the graphic display quality.



3. Battery Life; this is the most important of all, check how log does the battery last before it goes down, the longer the Battery last the much you enjoy your Laptop, play game surf the web and read some PDF format books.



4. Finance; this is the first thing that is supposed to run to your mind before going for a laptop, it is good to know how much you have so that you don't make a budget that you can't solve. Now is not when without 100.000 thousand naira you won't get a laptop with just 50.000 thousand naira you can get your self a more than basic laptop that will serve your needs.

Now work straight to the market get your self a better laptop.

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

 

Follow us