Search

Sep 8, 2016

Browse on your PC using your Android smartphone as Internet Modem



As a blogger the internet is my second home and place, I can say am making use of this tutorial am about to drop to your awareness and understanding as am going to break it down in detail with screenshot from my phone.


Am here to show you how to browse with your laptop using your phone as an internet modem


Without any software application, simply with the use of my phone and a USB wire, there is no lagging in Nework signal, no interruption, no extra charge and it is money saving and fun. Since I discovered this am no more making use of my modem to browse; just left it behind till when I need it,who knows when?; I feel like am regretting the reason I bought a modem because I did not make long use of it, I think is time to sell it and save some money for my self.

How to browse in your laptop using your phone as internet modem.

All you need is an android operating sytem phone, your laptop and a USB wire.



Click the menu Icon of your phone to locate the setting button.

Step 1

Click on the setting button to locate More under wireless and network option.


Step 2

Click on more for another menu to select another option.


Step 3

Select Terthering and portable hot-spot.


Step 4

Now this is the last option to choose, from another menu; three option will be displayed for you to select one according to the tutorial.
See image below

Now select USB tethering.

Huray! You got it all right happy browsing friend....

Use the comment box below to tell us if this post helped you; if you are finding it difficult let me know. Your comment will be attended to within a short time.
posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

 

Follow us