Search

Sep 9, 2016

The war between Android vs Java operating system

What more can I say about my favourite operating system,Android.

I can recall back in my secondary school days, when the populary know phone brand is NOKIA when they ruled the GSM market in Nigeria and the only operating system popular then was theJava OS, talk of it's Counterpart OS; Symbian is also available, but it was not popular like the almighty Java OSb then.

Still I recall playing splinter cell, ghost rider, gangsta city oh! my favourite prince of Persia and assassin creed, hmm what more can I say about the yearly changed Real Football game (real football 2006,2010,2011,2012).etc it was fun, I do all this with my Nokia x2 phone, Asha 200, 300,301.etc. the most interesting thing of all is no matter the small phone screen compared to our Android phone today, the low proccesor and RAM and no minimizing playing with Mr keep me busy was full of fun, now am laying down a confession I enjoyed it. Can remember playing a friend 120 goals to zero before the end of March using my special kind of cheat code which I must have forgotten now, working in 2006 Real football, the game is connected via Bluetooth , we do this not only for fun but some money will be dropped to make you wanna massacre your opponent in the game, if you happen to know some cheat code your stand like a God among men.


The new phase of GSM phone in Nigeria; the phase of android smartphone.



Now back in 2014 tecnomobile came with there phone called tecno N3, this phone I called the Nokia killer phone, it murdered the name nokia and it is os Java even the Symbian was forgotten, it was a war between name to operating system.



e.g Tecno vs Nokia=Nokia don die. Now android faced java and masticated it.

Android vs Java=There have been notin like have on earth. LOLZ!. Wish I could make a movie out this hahaha! "just jokingoh". I pitied on my favourite nearly cried as it is been wiped away.

Now when I learnt of the new device I was still using my Asha 300, then there next smartphone came up which is Tecno P3 which I bought around 23,000 thousand naira. Now I can say i was put into a new world of GSM, eye opened and I became much good in operating phone.

The gaming was awesome, browsing was fast, watching of videos and file transfer with Flashare app killed it all.

These are the lesson to learnt, from my piece of writing.

1. In when you are at the top in business don't feel as if will never drop even if you make mistake. That is wrong where you made mistake some one is available to make right and you will eventually loose power. That is an advice from me to NOKIA.(wish they read this)

2. There is always a greater thing than the one you know, all you need is an introducer, a mentor and guardian. That what Tecno played in the life of every nigeria.

3. The world is full of ideas that puts life to betterment, it only requires time to incubate mature and manifest but can never be put to extinct.
posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

 

Follow us